This is a long waiting version of LivIcons (Live Icons) for WordPress, developed as a shortcodes plugin.
You can find the universal jQuery plugin of LivIcons here on Code Canyon too: http://codecanyon.net/item/livicons-303-truly-animated-vector-icons/4618985
For what are they? I recomend to use LivIcons in animated mode when you need strong attention effect (for example on ‘call-to-action’ buttons, different promo blocks etc.) and in static mode in other cases. But, of course, you decide when and where! And as said one of my customer: “Thank you for a smile in a ‘boring’ icons world!”
- 344 live + 33 static = 377 total icons in one script.
- New step in interactivity and brand New – such animation methods for interface elements were never created before.
- Animated and can be static of course
- Any color, any size
- Retina perfect
- 16 pixel perfect
- Flexible settings of behaviour and appearence
- Bootstrap compatible
- Color change for ‘active’ class
- IE6+ support
- All browsers (almost )
- Free updates
- Easy integration – powerful panel in a TinyMCE editor.
- Complete Settings page with two simple steps let you choose what you exactly need.
- WordPress 3.3.X, 3.4.X or 3.5.X
- PHP 5.2 and up
- You must have a possibility to change file permissions if necessary
- A modern fast browser for work in WP dashboard (not IE6 – IE8)
You need to purchase a regular or an extended license for every your or your client’s web project. You can’t resell LivIcons in any form as part of any stock theme (template), the extended license doesn’t mean multiple uses. I can’t offer you an ‘unlimited’ license option.
The all ‘Brand name’ icons, like socials, browsers, JS libs, etc., are not animated because it may violates developers’ terms of service of their respective copyright owners. Thanks for the understanding.
- Special thanks to jQuery team for outstanding work makes our job easier.
- Some icons are based on pictograms from various open sources with appropriate license for commercial use, modify and alter with no attribution required.
2013, June, 21 - v1.0 - initial release