DirectOne – WooCommerce Payment Gateway
The DirectOne WooCommerce payment gateway allows you to incorporate and use the DirectOne payment gateway in your WooCommerce powered site.
DirectOne is a secure hosted payments page provided by the SecurePay payment gateway that allows you to accept credit card payments from your web site.
DirectOne is a product of SecurePay – A business of Australia Post, and is certified to level 1 of PCI DSS.
DirectOne – WooCommerce Payment Gateway Features:
- Use the highly secure DirectOne Payment gateway to accept real time payments for your WooCommerce powered site.
- Ability to change & customize various page headings on the payments page.
- Ability to change & customize the font color on the payments page.
- Ability to change & customize the different table properties on the payments page.
- Two transactions servers. “Test” or “Live” to test transactions or process live payments.
- Enable or disable built-in bebugging and logging feature.
- Detailed documentation
- Unzip plugin file.
- Upload the the plugin folder “directone-woocommerce” (not just the files in it!) to your `wp-content/plugins` folder. If you’re using FTP, use ‘binary’ mode.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the WooCommerce -> Settings -> Payment Gateways page and click on the DirectOne link. (Configuration settings detailed in supplied documentation)
- Enter in your configuration settings and style the payments page to your liking.
- You’re done. Enjoy.
In order to work, Advanced Social Widget WordPress plugin needs the following requirements:
- WordPress release v3.5+
- PHP version 5+